Nice one-story ranch house on a 1 acre lot in Grayson High School district!
Reduced to $99,000 for quick sale!
Occupancy Status: Vacant
Photos: Click HERE (Photos are prior to occupant moving out)
Home Inspector’s Report: Click HERE
This 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom home is very conveniently located near downtown Loganville. It is close to schools like Trip Elementary School, Covenant Christian Academy and Grayson High School. This property is also close to restaurants and the Loganville Town Center. Vines Park is just 3 minutes away!
With a large 1 acre lot and an enormous backyard, this is a very compelling property. Close in carport to convert to a 3/2. Nothing within a mile has sold for under $155,000 in the past six months!
Check out these fantastically rated schools this location is assigned to (GreatSchools.org ratings):
- Trip Elementary School (9/10)
- Bay Creek Middle School (7/10)
- Grayson High School (7/10)
Here are some recent area sales:
- 460 Hope Hollow Rd; 4/4; 1,579 sqft; sold 01/25/19 for $245,000
- 3288 Brooks Dr; 3/2; 1,559 sqft; sold 08/30/18 for $285,000
- 600 Sherry Ln; 3/2; 1,474 sqft; sold 08/08/18 for $363,522
- 1272 Cooper Rd; 4/2; 1,524 sqft; sold 03/27/19 for $207,000
- 760 Fawn Ct; 4/3; 1,312 sqft; sold 11/28/18 for $207,000
- 3739 Claude Brewer Rd; 2/2; 1,416 sqft; sold 03/15/19 for $209,000
- 516 Chase Ct; 3/2; 1,246 sqft; sold 4/2/19 for $154,000
- 260 Skyland Dr; 3/2; 1,500 sqft; sold 12/4/18 for $175,000
- 903 Lee Byrd; 3/1; 1,177 sqft; for sale for $165,000
Zillow Rent Zestimate: $1,330/mo, Rentometer: $895/mo
Call/text/email Jeff for more information at 678-809-5588 or email@example.com.
As always, any potential buyer who speaks to the current property owner regarding this property will be removed permanently from our buyers list.