Rehab in Center Park – East Point
LOAN AVAILABLE: This property is pre-approved for a rehab loan from www.SkyBeamCapital.com.
This 3 beds, 2 baths single family home is located on a half-acre lot in the great Center Park neighborhood of East Point. This property does need a little TLC, but the overall condition is solid with great potential for a flip or cash flow. Appears to be 100-200 sqft larger than tax records indicate. A new roof, systems, open a half wall down the center and cosmetic updates and you should hit $170/ft or higher on resale.
It is walking distance to East Point train Station, Center Park, Historic College Park, and Woodward Academy with restaurants, and shops on Main Street. Easy access to interstate and Marta and Hartsfield Airport. Don’t miss out on this extraordinary opportunity!
For Photos: Click HERE
Here are some recent area sales:
- 2976 Church St; 3/2; 2,001 sqft; for sale $250,000
- 3078 Semmes St; 3/3; 1,243 sqft; pending for $224,900
- 2991 Park St; 3/2; 1,300 sqft; sold 10/07/19 for $217,000
- 2841 Pearl St; 3/2; 1,104 sqft; sold 2/21/20 for $191,500
- 2890 8th St; 3/1; 1,122 sqft; sold 11/21/19 for $185,000
- 1873 Philips Ave; 2/2; 905 sqft; pending for $175,000
- 2991 8th St; 2/2; 957 sqft; sold 03/13/20 for $167,000
Call/text/email Jeff for more information at 678-809-5588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.