Nice brick house in South Atlanta!
This 3 bedroom / 1 bath home is currently rented for $945/mo, you can keep the month-to-month tenant or move them out. MARTA stop across the street. South Atlanta High School just down the road. It’s just 5 to 7 minutes away from the booming Hapeville.
Keep it cash flowing or upgrade it and resell. Large undeveloped corner lot adjacent to the house is not included with the property. County still shows as one parcel in tax records but it has been divided. This house is on approx 0.4 acre lot. Survey available during DD.
Two nice new Habitat homes (#1023 and #1017 Hutchens) were built at the intersection of Hutchens & Forrest Park Rd.
Drive by to see outside. Please do no disturb tenants. Interior access with accepted offer.
For Photos: Click HERE
Inspection Report: Click HERE
Here are some recent area sales/actives:
- 3940 Flagstone Ct SW; 4/3; 2,510 sqft; sold 09/20/19 for $184,500
- 3261 Donnebrook Ln SE; 4/2; 1,326 sqft; sold 07/19/19 for $170,000
- 695 Hutchens Rd SE; 4/2; 1,512 sqft; sold 07/09/19 for $169,600
- 609 Hutchens Rd SE; 3/2; 1,498 sqft; sold 09/10/19 for 150,000
- 708 Tara Cir SE; 3/2; 1,025 sqft; sold 02/24/20 for $144,000
- 650 Gayles Ct SE; 3/2; 1,415 sqft; sold 07/08/19 for $129,500
- 604 Waynes Ct SE; 3/2; 1,937 sqft; sold 04/10/20 for $121,000
- 3220 Donnebrook Ln SE; 3/1; 1,378 sqft; for sale $140,654
Call/text/email Jeff for more information at 678-809-5588 or email@example.com.