Recently updated brick house in South Atlanta!
This 3 bedroom / 1 bath home has just been updated after the prior tenant moved out. Ready for your new tenant to move right in!
The property has new laminate flooring in kitchen, dining room, and living room, new carpet in bedrooms, new interior paint throughout, new front porch columns, new carport columns and trim in carport, new bathroom fixtures (vanity, sink, faucet), new light fixtures, new fire alarms, new mailbox with new post, pressure washed exterior, cleaned yard, new gutters, and the roof just got repaired.
MARTA stop across the street. South Atlanta High School just down the road. It’s just 5 to 7 minutes away from the booming Hapeville. Large undeveloped corner lot adjacent to the house is not included with the property. County still shows as one parcel in tax records but it has been divided. This house is on approx 0.4 acre lot. Survey available during DD.
For Photos: Click HERE (photos are pre-updates)
Access by appointment
Here are some recent area sales/actives:
- 667 Tara Cir; 3/1; 1,066 sqft; under contract listed at $140,000
- 604 Waynes Ct SE; 3/2; 1,937 sqft; sold 04/10/20 for $121,000
- 708 Tara Cir SE; 3/2; 1,025 sqft; sold 02/24/20 for $144,000
- 3940 Flagstone Ct SW; 4/3; 2,510 sqft; sold 09/20/19 for $184,500
- 609 Hutchens Rd SE; 3/2; 1,498 sqft; sold 09/10/19 for 150,000
- 3261 Donnebrook Ln SE; 4/2; 1,326 sqft; sold 07/19/19 for $170,000
- 695 Hutchens Rd SE; 4/2; 1,512 sqft; sold 07/09/19 for $169,600
Call/text/email Jeff for more information at 678-809-5588 or email@example.com.