A large diamond in the rough duplex in Center Hill
Asking Price: $78,000
Click for Photos: Here
This large home is a 2 bed / 1 bath with 1,514 sqft up and the same down. The home is one of the largest in the neighborhood but the tax record does not appear to reflect the lower level. Every room has tall ceilings upstairs and outside there is an exterior shed with enough space to fit one car; however it is positioned in a way that would be difficult to drive into.
The home needs a full gut and remodel to make a beautiful home that will be one of the most desirable in the neighborhood.
Easy commute Downtown, Mercedes Benz and SunTrust Park or I20 and I285. Just a walking distance to future site of Westside Park at Bellwood Quarry, short bike ride to The BeltLine Trail, restaurants, shopping & much more!
Take advantage of this deal before prices increase in this area!
Here are some recent area sales:
- 895 N Grand Ave NW; 4/2; 1,994 sqft; sold 04/25/19 for $239,800
- 844 Capitol View Ave NW; 4/2; 1,552 sqft; sold 05/17/19 for $226,000
- 901 Ridge Ave NW; 4/2; 1,296 sqft; sold 05/15/19 for $197,000
- 991 Ada Ave NW; 4/2; 1,458 sqft; sold 01/25/19 for $199,500
- 863 Oak St NW; 2/2; 1,204 sqft; for sale $199,900
- 837 Center Hill Ave NW; 2/2; 1,210 sqft; for sale $224,900
- 2251 Sisk St NW; 3/3; 1,528 sqft; for sale $204,900
- 2340 Saint James Dr NW; 4/3; 1,650 sqft; for sale $260,000
- 887 N Grand Ave NW; 3/2; 1,052 sqft; for sale $219,900
Zillow Rent Zestimate: $1,334/mo, Rentometer: $1,179/mo
Call/text/email Jeff for more information at 678-809-5588 or email@example.com.